Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yet Another Facet of Murphy's Law 4

Well, here we go again, another day, another problem. I'm not sure why I have such bad luck or if that's just life or what, but sure seems to be the former. But at least I can rant about it here so that nobody can read it. Well, if you're reading it I guess that's moot. Actually that gives me an idea for Yet Another Facet within this Facet! It's a Facet within a Facet! Any time you spend time writing something that you intend for somebody to read so you can get it off your chest, nobody will read it! So, let's escape that control sequence and return to the outer loop (if you're not a programmer that probably doesn't make sense so here is some info if you're interested.) As you may or may not know, I live in Alaska, and it is starting to get damn cold out. As you also may or may not know, I don't have a working vehicle and am not going to be able to afford one anytime soon (unless people start coming to my site and clicking the ads *wink wink nudge nudge*) so I have to ride my bike to work and back every day. And it's not a short ride either. So, OF COURSE, as soon as you are forced to ride to work and it is freezing out, you will NEVER be able to find your hat and gloves!!! And if you are me, you won't be able to afford new ones either. :P Alright I'll stop. I'd say have a nice day, but since nobody is reading this, it seems kinda pointless, so I guess I'll just end the post.

No comments: