Monday, October 8, 2007

Weirdness is everywhere

So I was riding my bike to work this morning, like every morning, except that it was goddamn cold and I had to wear two coats, and about halfway there I saw this guy standing on the side of the road brandishing a cardboard sign at cars passing by. The guy looked about 30-something, native (maybe American Indian, but most likely Alaska native), and wasn't a beggar or anything like that. If he was he was in the crappiest location a beggar could pick, hell he wasn't even at a cross street, let alone a stoplight. Anyways, I was curious so I slowed down to look, and his sign said, in big bold letters, "CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS SUCKS!" I laughed, but I wonder what his purpose was.. any ideas?

1 comment:

Ethan Freeman said...

This is a great post thaanks