Friday, December 14, 2007

WTF... really, WTF!?

I have no idea what the hell is going on here, but I think I have an idea. I read somewhere about someone who replied to one of those Nigerian scams where the guy was trying to buy a laptop with some fake escrow site where he would send the laptop, but never get paid, and so of course, he got the guy back really good and as part of it he made the guy send him pictures of himself naked to 'prove it was really him' and have him send pictures of him doing all sorts of weird stuff to prove he didn't just get a picture of some other naked black guy. I bet this is along those exact same lines, someone told these guys that to get their scammed money or merchandise, they have to send a picture of them, all three with pickles in their mouth, and 5 loaves of bread on the one guys stomach while the other two hold him off the ground. LOL some people are so retarded! Enjoy!!

No comments: