Thursday, January 24, 2008

False LOLs

I came across a website today, NoMoreLOL.com, which advocates replacing the way too damn often misused LOL acronym with LOI (Laughing on the Inside,) which, honestly, is probably more accurate like 98% of the time. I know there's probably been like 2 times ever I've actually laughed out loud while reading something or chatting at work, but dozens of times I typed LOL (even though I don't use it often) and you know, Sai is right. Screw that, LOL doesn't describe what is going on at all most of the time. Anyways, the site made me LOI, so check it out.

Oh, and sorry about the lack of updates if anybody cares, I haven't really been much into it lately, I've got some serious financial issues I'm trying to deal with, and in the middle of all that my rent money got stolen at knifepoint, so.. I dunno, if anyone cares, click some freakin' ads or send me a buck or something :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loi at you getting robbed at knife point like it's 1987 again... hahaha...

Locke said...

I know right? heh I guess he was too cheap for a gun.